Day 12: Pokemon and more

I grew up with Pokemon and I love the franchise. I still watch the show and love going to see the movies. I was never a big gamer, but I do play Pokemon go! its a lot of fun to play with my sister and I love asking people who there favorite Pokemon are. Pokemon is very similar to Disney to me. Both franchises have characters that are beloved and have compelling stories that are loved by people of all ages. I also cannot wait for Detective Pikachu to come out, I hope it will be good! I was never one for straight up horror anime, but I enjoyed looking at the illustrations. They are very uncanny, but have a life and movement to them. I enjoy series that have a dark or horror element, but I like ones with an overall story or other genres on top of it, like Madoka Magica or Death Parade. I definitely want to read his cat book!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: I Saw It

Day 3: Cigarette Girl

Day 7: Garden of Words